Sunday 7 February 2010

My Rings

Ik krijg altijd veel vragen over mijn ringen dus ik zal ze maar eens beter laten zien.

I always get a lot of questions about my rings so I guess I'll show them a little better.



Mooi zijn ze hè? Helaas voor jou zijn ze niet zomaar te koop.

Pretty aren't they? Unfortunately for you, you can't buy them anywhere.




Het zijn silver splint ringen. Ik heb een vorm van reuma die o.a. de gewrichten van mijn vingers aantast.
Vervelend, maar de ringen zijn geen straf. Ik vind ze eigenlijk zelfs heel mooi! Een uniek sieraad dat speciaal voor mij op maat is gemaakt. Wat wil een meisje nog meer?

They are silver splint rings and are meant to support my joints. I have a type of arthritis and this affects, among other things, the joints in my fingers.
Annoying but the rings are not that bad. I actually really like how they look! A unique piece of jewelery that is made and fitted especially for me. What more can a girl wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment