Wednesday 7 April 2010

From Dusk To Dawn

Ben je al die Catrice lakjes al zat? Jammer dan want er zijn er nog veel meer!
Are you getting tired of all these Catrices yet? Too bad because there are a lot more!



Dit is From Dusk To Dawn, een erg mooie taupe die precies tussen Sephora by OPI Metro Chic en China Glaze Channelesque ligt. Een beetje paarser dan Channelesque, een beetje minder dan Metro Chic. Ze hebben wel bijna dezelfde kleurdiepte. (Ik zal later een vergelijking doen waar ook Catrice Lost In Mud bij zal zitten)

This is From Dusk To Dawn, a very nice taupe that is right in the middle of Sephora by OPI Metro Chic and China Glaze Channelesque. A bit less purple compared to Channelesque, a bit more than Metro Chic. The colour depth is pretty much the same. (I'll do a comparison later that also includes Catrice Lost in Mud)



Ik houd van modderige kleuren! Iemand zei vandaag tegen me dat deze niet erg lente-achtig was. Ik vind taupe gewoon een pastel bruin en niets is meer geschikt voor de lente dan pastels, dus. *steekt tong uit*

I looooove muddy colours! Someone commented on my nails today saying it wasn't very appropriate for spring. I say taupe is like a pastel brown and nothing screams spring more than pastels, so there. *sticks out tongue*


Ik heb volgens mijn statistieken vandaag ineens heel veel bezoekers via www.forum.hr. Welkom! Kan iemand het directe linkje aan me geven van de post op dat forum? Ik vind het altijd wel leuk om te zien waar mijn bezoekers vandaan komen. Bedankt!

My statistics tell me I have a lot of visitors from www.forum.hr today. Welcome! Can someone post a direct link to the post on that forum? I always like to see where my visitors come from. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment