Monday 21 March 2011

The Most Adorable Image Plates! Ever!

While browsing around I just found a brand of image plates I haven't heard of before. It's quite possible this is old news to all of you because I haven't really been keeping up with reading blogs but I wanted to show them to you anyway.

Apparently, Shirley, from Dashica Beauty has created her own image plates for stamping and she did so brilliantly! One thing that always bugged me with Konad is that they don't have mirror images so you can make your left and right hand the same. Shirley's plates do!

I'm borrowing these images from her site but it's free advertising so I hope she is OK with it. I'll contacted her about it and if she doesn't want me to I'll remove these.



Love the full-nail design and the fairies!



I think I need this Hello Kitty. Too cute!


Calimero! I don't know if this means anything to my international readers but there isn't one kid in the Netherlands (over 25 lol) who didn't grow up with Calimero on TV.


I really like the full-nail designs on this plate but the star is most definitely Piglet! Or maybe the little doggy with the star ball.


More Piglet!


And where would Piglet be without his good friend Pooh Bear?



More full-nail designs. I love the one on the right!

Well, I could go on and on but you get the idea. ;)

Apparently these plates are larger than the Konad or Bundle Monster plates so the full-nail designs should actually really fit your thumbs without double stamping. I haven't tried these yet but I do plan on getting some (and some Bundle Monster plates) when my tax return comes in. If any of you know these plates and have more info please let us know!



To purchase these plates, check out this blog and the accompanying webshop. The plates cost €3,75 ($5,32). I don't know if she ships internationally but considering she also blogs in English I'm guessing it should be possible.

Edit: I checked with Shirley and she does ship internationally! For shipping rates you can contact her at her blog or through her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment